Thursday, December 20, 2012

Doomsday

In this very last hour before doomsday,(if it really happens)I want to thank to those persons who really important to me!

♥ My parents, that brought me to this world, raise me up & supporting me,♥ My family,that never giving up of me no matter what happen,♥ Beloved lovers, friends, strangers, that approached to me, teaches me lessons, caring me ♥

I also wanted to take this opportunity to apologize!

♥ To whom may concerns,Sorry & Please forgive me,If I had ever done anything wrong or hurted you.I really appreciate everything that you all gave to me,It was still great, although Im not having the perfect life.

Lets countdown for tomorrow,
21.12.2012
Stay hard to survive & lets celebrate for Christmas few days later 



1 comment:

Inge Lakawa said...

glad its not xD

Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html