Dear Shinyee,
You've been staying on the earth for almost 22years,
You've been through up & down,
You've been raised & supported by friends & families,
You've been through lies & realities,
Have you gotten the right choice deep down from the heart?
Have you made yourself, friends & family to be proud of?
Have you hold your responsibilities without complaints?
Ask yourself,
Did you ever regret in this 22 years life?
Did you done any great things or bad things?
Did you really care for someone?
Did you hurt someone unreasonably?
Days & years passed,
I am now grown up & turning to adulthood.
I am now no longer a kid, a gal who own a pure heart.
I am now changing.
I hope what I've done before no matter right or wrong,
It could draw me a lesson, raise me up to the right way.
I should have learn more about independent.
But, how i missed the old me.
The one who action with the real feelings in the hearts without thinking any others side effects.
The one who know what she really want for her life, her aim, her dreams.
I am now named Evonne.
I am Mika in the past.
But no matter how, I am still Shinyee.
My parents' daughter.
I shall draw my life with my own decisions.
I shall accept my wrongness & make it right in the future.
Yes, I shall.
No comments:
Post a Comment