Sunday, April 10, 2011

No ONE

People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all i know is
Everything's gonna be alright

No ONE, no ONE, no ONE
Can get in the way of what i'm feeling
No ONE, no ONE, no ONE

You may know me well
But you will never get to know me deep
No ONE can totally know who am i

Dont put your judge on me
Before you know me well
Even you do know me well
You still cant never judge me

Im no more the ONE before
I've closed myself in mind
That no ONE can step in anymore
I dont trust anyone, anything
But only I, Me, Myself

Things i know
I just hide it deep
Never shown out
But i am not STUPID
I just keep QUIET

No ONE will ever know
What really going on in
My deepest part of heart
No ONE, no ONE, no ONE



No comments: