Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Im On Me, Myself



Is it whenever humans come closer
Just because they interested on you?
Whenever you reject to be
There will be no more friends like before?

Yes,
This world is MATERIALISTIC
You must learn to be ONE of them
Learn to be MATERIALISTIC

I feel lonely here
Not because i got no friends
But i feel there is no ONE 
Who really know me well

I need a listener
Who will stay by my side
Without asking or forcing
Even though i dint voice out any

I need a listener
Just sit aside with me
Accompany me to chit chat 
Cheer me up indirectly

I used to be a listener
But now im no more
Notice that i dont even know anyone well
Im sorry to be 

When i was down
Who i will be thinking of?
I dont know

Everyone have own life to carry on
There will be no one stop by 
Just for looking up for me

Everyone have their busy life
There will be no time for me
To look after me

Everyone have their own path to go
There will be no one walk together
To accompany me grow up from failure

Everyone have their own business to care with
There will be no slot for me to squeeze in
To hide and find for protections

Yes,
Tonight i know i got nobody with me
We are on our own
I will walk through all this by myself
Without fear of losing anything

I know
Even though today i lose
I will gain it back in future
There will be no obstacles
If i really decided to do something

Im On Me, Myself 
I know

1 comment:

Wilber TJH said...

When ever you to find someone to chat with u can find me..... i will always there for you..... even i'm busy i will still accom you when ever you wan.....