This year,
I have gain quite a lot experiences,
Travelled to quite some countries,
Finished my studies, essays, portfolio,
And I am now looking for jobs!
Keep surfing JobStreet for weeks,
Save quite some jobs,
Send in some resumes,
but all are still considering.
What job shall I do with?
Designer?
No please, its awful and sleepless job
Sales?
No please, I don't have great eloquence
Admin? Event crew? Clerk? Banking?
This is my very first step into the working field,
I wish it will be a very good start of my life,
With expected salary, friendly colleagues, great boss,
Get banking loan, installment a car,
Save some money for FD so i can installment a house later on.
Looking forward to start off my job in 2014,
Graduate with expected grade =x
This time must take studio photo session with my family,
Especially my mom and dad who brought me to this world,
Of course other senior family members who look after me.
I gonna start thinking and plan for my future,
Do some investment, save up money,
bla bla bla...
I am so gonna start with,
changing my current lifestyle to enjoy the max! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment